Ninebot Segway eMoped C80 - Smart eBike by Segway - Grey
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on www.kidsonwheelz.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months and 90 days on battery. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- and damage resulting from exposure to heat, cold, water, snow, or other hazardous environments or agents.
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Returns on Wagons
Please Note all wagons come with a factory warranty, returns for all wagons are subject to each case.
please discuss with your sales rep
Final Sale Items
Please note All motorsport items and Apollo, Slane, Rosso Products are finial sale item, items will have a 30 day warranty only.
Ninebot Segway eMoped C80
Orders Take 3-4 Weeks to ship out, once your order is placed.
(2) NFC Tags
Two NFC Tags included: simply swipe the NFC Tag above the dashboard to lock and unlock the vehicle. It's that simple.
The Auto-Lock can be customized to lock your C80. Once the Auto-Lock is activated, the bike will automatically lock within the preset countdown.
Smart Seat Detection
Equipped with intelligent sensors under the seat and an electric handlebar lock, the vehicle will lock itself within 3 seconds of leaving the seat. To ensure the safety of our riders, the smart feature will only be activated when the driver is properly seated, and the kickstand is released. Otherwise, if no movement has been detected, the eMoped C80 will not be ready to ride, even if you twist the throttle.
Say goodbye to your keys and ride with just your smartphone. With the AirLock system, you can unlock the eMoped C80 with just a tap on your phone via the Segway-Ninebot App. Once the vehicle is connected to the Segway-Ninebot app, the eMoped C80 will automatically identify its owner by recognizing the app when the smartphone is near the vehicle.
Compact and Lightweight
Weighing less than 121 lbs, the eMoped is less than 5.3 ft which can be easily taken into elevators or to your storage. While the eMoped is delivering a worry-free experience, all you need is to hop on and start your day.
The eMoped C80 LED front halo-shaped headlight consists of an inner and outer ring light. An ambient light sensor has been placed in the headlight enabling it to adjust the brightness based on the environment. Starting at dusk, the headlight will light up, providing you better visibility during your ride.
With Auto Cruise you can take a break and enjoy your adventure. Simply press the multi-functional button and select your desired speed. Your eMoped C80 will remain at a constant speed without you having to hold on to the handlebar at all times.
Aided by GPS, you can track the eMoped C80 at any time and have notifications sent directly to your phone. The eMoped C80’s smart security system detects any irregular movements and sends notifications to your smartphone within seconds to give you peace of mind. After your C80 is locked, any unusual actions such as pushing, moving or accessing the vehicle will trigger the alarm system.
Two Buttons, All Your Functions
With its Intuitive design that requires zero learning curve, the two buttons are all you need to manage your eMoped.
Two-Stage Central Shock Absorber
Dynamic as it looks, the outstanding two-stage central shock absorber is ready to tackle the bumps on your way and deliver a smooth ride.
Dual Braking System
The electric bike is equipped with premium features on the front disc and rear drum brakes to ensure your safety during sudden halts and elevate your riding experience.
Regenerative Anti-lock Braking System
The front disk brake is paired with a rear drum brake to ensure fast and stable braking. The EABS System recoups energy to the battery to extend the range and takes you further.