NINEBOT SEGWAY KICKSCOOTER G30LP
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on www.kidsonwheelz.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months and 90 days on battery. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Returns on Wagons
Please Note all wagons come with a factory warranty, returns for all wagons are subject to each case.
please discuss with your sales rep
Final Sale Items
Please note All motorsport items and Apollo, Slane, Rosso Products are finial sale item, items will have a 30 day warranty only.
THE NEW G30 IS NOW MORE POWERFUL AND MORE FUN. EXPERIENCE THE MODERN SCOOTER AS IT CARRIES YOU EFFORTLESSLY AROUND YOUR ADVENTURES.
- 10-inch Pneumatic Tires
- Built-In Front LED Lights
- Max speed: 18.6 mph
- Typical range: 25 miles
- 20% Hill Grade
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 6.5H Fast Charging
- 18,650 Lithium Batteries
- 220Lbs Weight Load
Extraordinary Functionality to Upgrade your Riding Experience
Ninebot KickScooter Max G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance. When you ride on the road, the stronger brushless direct current motor delivers a fast and sturdy riding experience.
Classic Quick Folding System
Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It is easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, and take to any destination you desire effortlessly. Also, equipped with the folding mechanism of the high-end folding bikes, it is safe and durable.
LED Digital Dashboard
The LED digital dashboard can show you the battery and speed information at a glance.
Three Riding Modes to Meet Your Riding Styles
Eco, Standard, and Sports modes can be directly accessed by the intuitive LED dashboard and can be switched by two clicks, easily controlled under different riding modes.
Highly Elevated Riding Experience
The Ninebot MAX G30LP is equipped with the newly upgraded self-sealing flat-free tires, which provides an elevated driving experience with the combination of comfort and shock absorption features, designed to increase riding safety.
Regenerative Braking System Recycles Energy from Riding & Provides a Longer Range
The Ninebot KickScooter Max G30LP features a regenerative braking system that turns the scooter into an electric vehicle powered by electricity and recycled energy from riding. Energy will be collected from regenerative braking and distributed when you need a boost, which enhances the user.
7-inch Spacious Platform
The Ninebot MAX G30LP leverages a 7-inch widened platform providing extra comfort for you. Its anti-slippery design with increased contact friction provides stability for the rider.
Segway-Ninebotl App Connectivity
Connect the Ninebot Max G30LP with the Segway-Ninebot app through Bluetooth to check your riding speed and remaining battery. You can also upgrade the scooter firmware over-the-air and monitor riding data, which enhances your overall riding experience.