Segway Ninebot GoKart Pro Electric Go Kart
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on www.kidsonwheelz.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months and 90 days on battery. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- and damage resulting from exposure to heat, cold, water, snow, or other hazardous environments or agents.
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Returns on Wagons
Please Note all wagons come with a factory warranty, returns for all wagons are subject to each case.
please discuss with your sales rep
Final Sale Items
Please note All motorsport items and Apollo, Slane, Rosso Products are finial sale item, items will have a 30 day warranty only.
The Ninebot Gokart PRO achieves new levels of performance and refinement. We’ve taken the award winning design seen in the Ninebot Gokart Kit and fine-tuned it to achieve maximum performance. Enhanced speed, steering, and durability make the Gokart Pro the greatest accessory ever created. Take your drifting game to the Next Level
Order Your limtied Edition Gokart Pro
Fun for All
The Ninebot Gokart PRO is designed with an adjustable frame and steering wheel to fit riders between 4’5” to 6’3”. The high-strength frame can carry up to 220lbs of maximum payload and its high torsional rigidity effectively withstands impacts from the road.
*Riders between the ages of 14-18 require adult supervision.
Superior Racecar-Inspired Design
Look & Performance in one fell swoop, the Ninebot Gokart PRO, which has won four major global design awards, has been recognized by international designers for its outstanding design, pushing the aesthetics of go karts to a new level, and making drivers fall in love with its strong performance.
Take it Everywhere
The Ninebot Gokart PRO is collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go.
Four Driving Modes
Suitable for beginners and professionals, everyone can enjoy the ride.
Get ready to experience go-karting like never before with power oversteer drifting.
Drift like a Pro
The Ninebot Gokart PRO’s customized high-end brushless motor without a Hall sensor uses pure copper coil and features small internal resistance, reduced heat, and electricity loss, thus improving cruising capacity of kickscooter.
Special Drifting TPE Rear Tires
The cutting-edge TPE rear tires bring users the most exciting drifting experience ever. The controllable rear end and high-speed cornering make it easier to show off drifting techniques just like a professional racer.
Designed As Supercars
The Gokart PRO has an RR design; the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. The weight distribution is designed with 40% front and 60% rear.
Triple Anti-collision Protection
The front end of the Gokart PRO features three layers of TPE impact protection to increase the safety of the rider. The Steel frame can protect the body to maintain its shape. Middle layer: The High Polymer material can absorb the energy of the impact of the collision. Outer layer: TPE front lip can reduce damage during a collision.
High-Strength Steel Frame
The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and reduces chassis flex during high-performance driving.
Dual Communication Technology
Dual-channel transmission systems consisting of wire transmission and Bluetooth transmission will guarantee stable communication.
Auto Hold System
The automatic holding system can prevent slippage when the Gokart Pro is parked on a slope.
TPE Wide-Body Protection
The protection strip can absorb the force of impact from all sides.
Racecar-Inspired Metal Pedals
The metal pedals bring riders the excitement of racing, with a premium feel, plus added durability.
High-Traction Steering Wheel
The high-traction steering wheel provides riders with maximum control.
Incorporates Formula 1 style rear LED reflector to protect the rider when the environment in the dark.
Upgraded Racer Seat
The racing-inspired seat has side bolsters that provide riders with maximum support during aggressive driving.
Front LED Light
The laser green front light LED protects the rider when visibility is low.
Manual Hand Brake
The manual handbrake can be used when drifting, and can also be used as an effective way of braking during emergencies.
Aerodynamic Rear Wing
The aerodynamic rear wing adds additional downforce and stability while riding at high speeds.
High-Grip Front Tires
The high-grip front tires provide excellent levels of grip and control when taking sharp turns.