Thule Spring City Stroller
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on www.kidsonwheelz.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months and 90 days on battery. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- and damage resulting from exposure to heat, cold, water, snow, or other hazardous environments or agents.
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Returns on Wagons
Please Note all wagons come with a factory warranty, returns for all wagons are subject to each case.
please discuss with your sales rep
Cancellation On Ride On Cars
If you wish to cancel your order a fixed fee of $49.99 will be charged.
Final Sale Items
Please note All motorsport items and Apollo, Slane, Rosso Products are finial sale item, items will have a 30 day warranty only.
Moving around with your little munchkin is fun. It gives them exposure to learn from their surroundings. With the Thule Spring Strollers, your outdoor adventure with your young one can be even more convenient and livelier. You can now spend more time with your infant while on the go.
The Thule Spring Strollers are built for convenience and comfort. They're incredibly lightweight, enabling you to move through the narrow metropolitan streets and shops and meet with your buddies while your baby accompanies you. These strollers feature a simple one-hand fold that closes quickly even when your baby is on board. You won't have to worry about bulkiness as the stroller is 30 percent smaller than the standard three-wheel strollers. The self-standing and compact fold capability allows you to carry or store it with ease when not used.
- Large 3-wheel design ensures superior maneuverability. Thule Spring is nimble and quick moving throughout the city and beyond.
- Front Wheels: 8.5” Foam filled swivelling front wheels with suspension that can also lock into place for rougher terrain
- Rear Wheels: 8.5” foam-filled wheels, puncture and maintenance free. Gives a smooth ride on any terrain
- Easy, one-hand fast fold simplifies your life
- Compact fold and self-standing capability, Thule Spring takes up limited space for strolling and storage
- Oversize extendable canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection and mesh ventilation
- Reflective trim on the canopy for visibility during low light conditions
- One-hand adjustable sliding handlebar
- Reclining seat for comfort and on-the-go naps
- Large and comfortable seat with 5-point safety harness
- Large, easy-access storage basket, holds 21 Litres and up to 11 lbs. of gear
- 30% smaller fold than traditional lightweight strollers – 3D fold enables the rear wheels to tuck into the chassis like a traditional umbrella stroller, giving you all the convenience of a compact umbrella stroller without having to compromise on features or comfort
- Stroller Weight: 22.6 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 64 lbs
What’s In The Box:
- Thule Spring Stroller
A stroller for your everyday life
Easy one-hand fast foldFast and easy one-hand fold and handlebar adjustment make Thule Spring a perfect companion when you are out and about with your child.
Simple to storeWith a compact fold and self-standing capability, Thule Spring takes up limited space and makes for simple storage.
Lets you get around with easeDesigned for urban terrain. Get around with ease. Large wheels, compact design, and smooth handling make for more leisurely days with your child. Comfortable and lightweight, Thule Spring gives you the freedom to go wherever you want to go.
Thule is an industry leader, manufacturer, and distributor of premium outdoor and transportation products. Founded in 1942 by the Thulin family in Hillerstorp, Sweden, Thule started out as a company that specializes in roof racks and other automobile accessories. True to the company's motto "Bring your life," Thule started producing products that enable the car owner to bring their outdoor equipment and luggage.
Over the years, Thule has grown and became a company that offers a wide range of high-performance products including strollers, bike racks, luggage, roof racks, cargo carriers, rooftop tents, winter and water sport racks, bike trailers, child bike seats, backpacks, van accessories, laptop cases, tablet cases, phone cases, camera bags and cases, and bike bags and racks. The Thule Group also includes several world-renowned companies including Case Logic, SportRack Inc., Chariot, Yepp, and Tepui. Thule has 4700 points of sales in 136 countries worldwide, and has around 2200 employees.