Apollo RXF Junior 110cc Gas Dirt Bike
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on voltztoys.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- and damage resulting from exposure to heat, cold, water, snow, or other hazardous environments or agents.
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Cancellation For WonderFold
Please Note there is a 25% cancellation fee for all pre orders and un pre order wagons
The new RXF range brings Apollo Motors brand into a new era! New look, new frame, hang on your handlebar these bikes put a slap to all others in the market Dirt Bike. This RXF changes size and esthetics to offer motorcycles close to those of the world championship of motocross. Are you tired of disposable and inefficient motorcycles? Want to buy a motorcycle designed in France? This new RXF meets your requirements.
The plastic kit of the RXF models has been developed in France in their offices in close collaboration with their factory pilots: ultra-thin beam line, maximum freedom of movement, without any compromise for the placement of the components everything fits like a glove. The design intelligence of the new plastic kit is felt as soon as you sit on the bike. After the first rounds, we realize the real magnitude that all these differences generate.
The new RXF saddle has the particularity of being extremely thin which facilitates the maintenance of the bike with the legs. This saddle is completely independent of plastics and can be disassembled in less than 30 seconds! The small Fatbar handlebars have been specially designed for the chassis of the RXF, this bike is adapted to the little ones for a much better learning.
This RXF is equipped with all new Volt Racing suspensions, the fork and damper have been developed in France for over a year with our preparer. The Volt fork has been developed to have maximum comfort. Its design is unique, its sheaths are white and its fork heads are blue.
Finally a damper that works! The all-new Volt damper was created for this bike only, and suitable for a child's weight and not an adult's weight as can be found at other brands. Your child will have a real undeniable and excellent stability. On the braking side, this RXF is at the top, no cable brake but hydraulic disc brakes that will provide you with a safety at all events, these are used with brake levers on the handlebars.
- New model 100% developed in France
- New electric start motor
- Removable plastic kits Easy-out
- Beginner and young teens
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Volt suspensions adapted to beginners' weights
- Front brakes on handlebar, rear foot
- Electric starter
- Semi-automatic motor, 4 speeds
REAR 41 TOOTH, FRONT 14 TOOTH
CDI WITH MICROPROCESSOR
TYPE OF ENGINE
52.4MM X 55.5MM
MULTIDISC WET CLUTCH
FORK VOLT V-ONE 630MM
REAR SHOCK VOLT V-ONE 270MM
DISC BRAKE, SIMPLE PISTON
STEEL HUB 12" AXEL OF 15MM, TIRE 3.00-12
VOLT BLUE, DETACHABLE ON TOP
RED AND BLUE
DOUBLE CENTRAL FRAME (3 ENGINE ANCHOR POINTS)
STEEL WITH NEEDLE BEARINGS
DISC BRAKE, DOUBLES PISTONS
STEEL RIM 14'' AXEL OF 15MM, TIRE 2.75-14
ALUMINIUM VOLT PERFORMANCE
FAT BAR 28.6MM STEEL