7.4v 1000mAh quad battery.
2.4GHz video transmission.
FPV-First Person View
- Real Time Aerial Imaging.
- Movie resolution has been to 1280 ?? 720.
- Removable Micro-SD (TF) card.
- Stores enough for several flights.
- Data port and USB Data Cable - upload your new AVI and -JPEG files to Facebook, Email, Photoshop.
2.4Ghz 4-channel radio
3.7v 450mHh radio battery
The function keys:
Throttle/ Left and Right Rudder Stick
Left and Right Rudder Trimmer
Forward and Backward/ Left and Right Flying Stick
Forward and Backward/ Left and Right Flying Trimmer
FPV Function key
Do incredible 360 flips and rolls with just the push of a button!
The completely assembled airframe features a tough and lightweight design. Its blades are guarded to help protect against bumps.
- FPV Remote Controller
- USB Battery Charger (2 pcs)
- 2GB Micro SD Card and Card Reader
- Spare Propellers (1 set of 4)
- Protection Cover(1 set of 4)
- Lipo Battery (1 pcs)
- Spare Screwdriver (1 pcs)
- Camera spare screws (6 pcs)
- Instruction Manual
Initial Setup Information for the UDI Lark Quadcop
- Power on the controller
- Move the left stick up and then down until the red light blinks slowly
- Power on the Lark Quadcopter
- Move the right stick to the bottom right corner until the light on the Lark Quadcopter flashes and then stops flashing
- Hold the 'Up' button on the controller until 'Pair' is displayed on the controller's screen
- Hold the button next to where 'Pair' is displayed on the screen until the link is established and the video is transmitting onto the controller's screen
The UDI Lark is an all in one mini quadcopter with the ability to see a real time video feed from the onboard camera! Start and stop video recording, or snap a picture, all remotely from the radio controller. Then, you can insert the micro SD card from the camera into the remote control and view or delete items from the card using the FPV screen. Of course all of this comes with a 6 axis stabilized quadcopter capable of aggressive flying and stunts.
With multiple flight modes, you can slowly progress your skills until you are flying with the best of them. When it's time to recharge, an audible alarm sounds letting you know. Charging is accomplished using the included USB LiPo battery charger.