LEGO 10262 Creator Expert James Bond Atson Martin DB5
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
Products that are faulty/defective may be returned or exchanged within 7 days after the date the product is delivered. The refund will be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. Products that have been assembled/used CANNOT be returned, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
When you need to request a return/exchange, please DO NOT send the product back until you first contact us and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us with the return instructions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee equals to 30% of the purchase price for returns that are requested late, opened, damaged, or missing parts. Shipping paid during the purchase is not refundable.
Open box Items are finial Sale. Please reach out your rep with questions regarding warranty.
- Please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for the return, name of the purchaser, delivery address, and phone number to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In the event that an item is to be returned for reasons that are not due to our mistake or faulty/defective product, the customer is responsible for return freight/shipping cost.
- In any event, any returned product that is opened, used, damaged, or missing parts will result up in a restocking fee equals to 25% of the purchase price, unless the defect cannot be detected until the product has been assembled/used.
- When your RMA is authorized, please package all items adequately in the original box to prevent damage in transit, and please ensure that all packaging, accessories, and instructions are included. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by the return shipping. Please keep the shipping receipt and email us with the tracking number.
- Upon receipt of the package and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will be processed. If the product is found to be defective, we will either grant a full refund or a replacement at no additional cost. If the product is NOT defective, we will refund the original purchase price, less the returning shipping cost (if applicable), and restocking fee at 25% of the purchase price.
We have the expert support team ready via phone and email, along with parts and support videos. We offer spare parts for every item we sell for our customers only who purchased a vehicle on voltztoys.ca. In rare situations that we are not able to troubleshoot an issue via phone or email, you may need to send the item in for a warranty claim. In this case please contact us for detailed instructions before you send in your product.
Scope of Warranty:
Kids On Wheelz warrants each product to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and does not cover shipping costs.
The following conditions are not covered by our warranty:
- Products that are NOT purchased directly from us.
- Damages caused by the customer of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from tampering, customization, or modifications by the customer;
- and damage resulting from exposure to heat, cold, water, snow, or other hazardous environments or agents.
- Failure to follow the minimum maintenance requirements.
- Lost, stolen, or vandalized products
- Damage caused by an accident.
- Damage resulting from commercial or rental use of the product.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
When you need to file a warranty claim, please email us at Support@kidsonwheelz.ca and include in your email a copy of your invoice/receipt, order date, product name, the reason for a warranty claim, name of the purchaser, delivery address and phone number, along with the issue encountered and/or part needing replacement. You may be asked to return the original defective part before we can send you a replacement. We will get you the necessary component in a timely manner once we approve your warranty claim.
Labour to Repair or Replace Part:
We do not reimburse any labour cost you have incurred or you may incur in repairing the product or replacing the parts. However, we do provide free in-house labour on defective items that are still under their specified warranty period.
Damages during Shipping:
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY (within three (3) days after the date the product is delivered) with photos of damages during shipping and wait for further instructions. Original box and all packaging are REQUIRED to process the exchange on the damaged item. Please DO NOT assemble the product until we assess damage photos. In most cases, we will send out the part that was damaged during transportation so it will not warrant a return. In most cases, we will return and replace your item with the exact same model if the damaged parts cannot be replaced.
Package Theft AFTER Deliver:
While we do insure all packages with the shipping companies we use for lost or damaged items, Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for stolen packages AFTER they have been delivered to the recipient. Once the item is delivered by the shipping courier it is now considered the buyer’s property even if they are not home and did not sign for the package It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the item from theft after delivering. It is recommended to track your package with the tracking information we provided and make an arrangement with the shipping company to be present to receive your item as some items may not require a signature.
Refusal Of Delivery
At the time of delivery if the item is refused, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. As well as $35 Handling fee from the carrier.
Cancellation For WonderFold
Please Note there is a 25% cancellation fee for all pre orders and un pre order wagons
LEGO 10262 Creator Expert - James Bond Aston Martin DB5
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design with drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, opening boot, bonnet and doors, and a wealth of James Bond gadgetry, including a working ejector seat, revolving number plates, rear-window bulletproof screen, front wing machine guns and wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- This LEGO James Bond Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Revolve the number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond Goldfinger movie.
- This set includes over 1,290 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2x4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1x2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3" (10cm) high, 13" (34cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide.