STEM Toys - Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories Toys Set for Kids 【Cookware】
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
RETURN, EXCHANGE, REFUND AND OTHER POLICIES:
If you would like to issue a return or exchange or want a refund, Kids on Wheelz advises you to thoroughly read this entire page. Despite the fact that we have this page divided it into sections for an easier read, it is important that you understand all the guidelines listed in this policy as they may be significant to the return/exchange/refund you require.
Sincerely, Kids on Wheelz
PRE ORDER CANCELLATION
A 10% Cancellation fee be charged to cancel any pre order item.
Kids on Wheelz offers their customers a fifteen-day return policy with guidelines that can be read below:
- All returns must be proceeded within fifteen days from the date of delivery. After fifteen days, you cannot issue a return as Kids on Wheelz will not accept it.
- There is a 20% Restocking fees for Wonderfold and Radio Flyer products
- Any product(s) being returned must be unused/in original condition:
- Original conditions are met if:
- The product was not assembled;
- The product was not disassembled;
- The product was not disassembled after assembling;
- The product is in original packaging;
- The product includes all accessories/parts that were sent out.
All returns must be shipped to the correct address: 2450 Finch Ave W Unit 12, North York, ON M9M 2E9, Canada. Do not ship the product back to the manufacturer. If the product is not received to the address provided and by the correct facility, a refund will not be completed. Please note that products must be received at the address provided above before a complete refund is provided. Items that are purchased as a discounted price are final sale and thus cannot be refunded. However, a partial refund may be provided in certain and exceptional situations only, which include the following:
- The product delivered has been opened is subjected to 15% restocking fee deductible from total sale price;
- The product delivered is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons due to company/manufacturing errors;
- The product delivered has visible signs of use.
In addition, if you are issuing a return for a product purchased with Kids on Wheelz, we will not cover shipping costs — customers must pay for return shipping. It is highly recommended to use a reliable shipping company that offers a tracking service (continue reading section titled “SHIPPING" for further details). To initiate, process, and complete a return, please contact Kids on Wheelz via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proof of purchase.
Kids On Wheelz is always working with manufacturers to provide the highest and most satisfactory quality available. Therefore, we offer a free one-year warranty that covers the motherboard and motor. Along with this, we provide our customers with a free three-month battery warranty.
In order to validate your warranty, the motherboard, motor, and battery must be used appropriately and meet manufacturing guidelines. Any unauthorized tampering, repair attempts or aftermarket add on items used may result in a voided warranty. For issues regarding the warranty, please contact Kids on Wheelz via email (email@example.com).
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
Only damaged or defective products are available for exchange. However, any faulty issue that can be resolved without replacing the entire product will be offered before exchange by Kids on Wheelz. If there is a need to exchange an item purchased with Kids on Wheelz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping the products back.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
LATE OR MISSING REFUND (if applicable)
A refund can take up to seven business days; however, this does not mean your refund will be posted immediately. There is often a brief processing period before repayments are officially posted. If the refund has not been received, verify the method of payment again, with the bank or credit card. The next step will be to contact the bank or credit card company. This should resolve the issue, but if you are still having trouble, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please be advised Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for any late fees, interest fees, penalties or any other charges charged to the customer by the bank or credit card company.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
As mentioned in the section titled "RETURNS, " only regular priced items are available for a full refund if all conditions are met and approved by inspection. Unfortunately, sale items or final sale items cannot be refunded.
At the time of purchase, if the item was marked as a gift and is shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you. If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased or the gift purchaser had the order shipped to themselves instead of sending it to the receiver, we would only refund the original buyer.
Before shipping the product back to Kids on Wheelz, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for individual instruction(s) regarding your product. Further shipping details will be provided after you have contacted us. Please note that customers will be held responsible for paying the return shipping for their products and these shipping costs are non-refundable.
The cost of shipping will be deducted from the original amount paid to purchase the product. In other words, if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your location, the shipping time, return time, exchange time and shipping may vary. Any product that is shipped to Kids On Wheelz with a value of over $75.00 is advised to have track-able shipping service or shipping insurance. Please note that Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for any items that may be lost, stolen, damaged or not received during shipping to any of our facilities.
- Electronic BBQ Grill with realistic light and sound × 1
- Play Food × 12
- Cookware Pan × 1
- Cooking Utensils × 5
- plastic knife × 1
- Chopping Board × 1
- Cup × 2
- 2Sauce × 2
- Skewer × 11
- Chopsticks × 2
- Bowl × 2
- Spoon × 2
- The playset requires 3 AA batteries (not included), you need to buy it by yourself.
- Pour water into the water injecting port, the bottom of the grill will feature as an electric “burner”; put the "food" on the cooking areas of the grill light, sound and smoke effects can be initiated. The circular area next to it is used to boiled water, cooking rice, stew soup and stir fry. Just put the “food” into the cookware pan, choose and press the button. It will start cooking with corresponding sound effects. Simulation grill with light sounds effect, smoke and music
- The kid's BBQ kitchen pretend play set is made of high-quality ABS material and with a rounded design, durable, non-toxic, reusable and can protect your children from harm. The decibel number of the sound of our toys is set at 75 decibels which is not too noisy. So you don’t have to worry about the sound being too loud and damaging your child’s hearing, as well as make you feel crazy. Recommended age 3+.
- The pretend playset includes a variety of food toys. Children can learn to know them while cutting food with a knife, skewering them up and frying them in a pan at the same time. Besides, they can also play a role-play with others and divide the work. Collaborate to enhance their agility, develop social and hands-on skills, and stimulate the imagination. This is not only interesting but also educational.
- The combination of various toys can be used for role-playing, etc., creating countless happy moments for children! Educational toys, sensory toys, children's learning toys, it is very suitable for children as gifts on their birthdays or festivals (such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year & More!)