RASTAR RC Car Kits to Build, 1/18 Ferrari FXX-K EVO RC Car Assembly Building Kit with Remote, 92pcs DIY, STEM Kits for Kids Ages 8+
the hottest, the gotta-have-’ems, the new favorite besties and more.
To receive updates on new toys, reviews & play tips,
For customer service, Contact Us At
RETURN, EXCHANGE, REFUND AND OTHER POLICIES:
If you would like to issue a return or exchange or want a refund, Kids on Wheelz advises you to thoroughly read this entire page. Despite the fact that we have this page divided it into sections for an easier read, it is important that you understand all the guidelines listed in this policy as they may be significant to the return/exchange/refund you require.
Sincerely, Kids on Wheelz
PRE ORDER CANCELLATION
A 10% Cancellation fee be charged to cancel any pre order item.
Kids on Wheelz offers their customers a fifteen-day return policy with guidelines that can be read below:
- All returns must be proceeded within fifteen days from the date of delivery. After fifteen days, you cannot issue a return as Kids on Wheelz will not accept it.
- There is a 20% Restocking fees for Wonderfold and Radio Flyer products
- Any product(s) being returned must be unused/in original condition:
- Original conditions are met if:
- The product was not assembled;
- The product was not disassembled;
- The product was not disassembled after assembling;
- The product is in original packaging;
- The product includes all accessories/parts that were sent out.
All returns must be shipped to the correct address: 2450 Finch Ave W Unit 12, North York, ON M9M 2E9, Canada. Do not ship the product back to the manufacturer. If the product is not received to the address provided and by the correct facility, a refund will not be completed. Please note that products must be received at the address provided above before a complete refund is provided. Items that are purchased as a discounted price are final sale and thus cannot be refunded. However, a partial refund may be provided in certain and exceptional situations only, which include the following:
- The product delivered has been opened is subjected to 15% restocking fee deductible from total sale price;
- The product delivered is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons due to company/manufacturing errors;
- The product delivered has visible signs of use.
In addition, if you are issuing a return for a product purchased with Kids on Wheelz, we will not cover shipping costs — customers must pay for return shipping. It is highly recommended to use a reliable shipping company that offers a tracking service (continue reading section titled “SHIPPING" for further details). To initiate, process, and complete a return, please contact Kids on Wheelz via email (email@example.com) with a proof of purchase.
Kids On Wheelz is always working with manufacturers to provide the highest and most satisfactory quality available. Therefore, we offer a free one-year warranty that covers the motherboard and motor. Along with this, we provide our customers with a free three-month battery warranty.
In order to validate your warranty, the motherboard, motor, and battery must be used appropriately and meet manufacturing guidelines. Any unauthorized tampering, repair attempts or aftermarket add on items used may result in a voided warranty. For issues regarding the warranty, please contact Kids on Wheelz via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
Only damaged or defective products are available for exchange. However, any faulty issue that can be resolved without replacing the entire product will be offered before exchange by Kids on Wheelz. If there is a need to exchange an item purchased with Kids on Wheelz, please contact email@example.com before shipping the products back.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
LATE OR MISSING REFUND (if applicable)
A refund can take up to seven business days; however, this does not mean your refund will be posted immediately. There is often a brief processing period before repayments are officially posted. If the refund has not been received, verify the method of payment again, with the bank or credit card. The next step will be to contact the bank or credit card company. This should resolve the issue, but if you are still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for any late fees, interest fees, penalties or any other charges charged to the customer by the bank or credit card company.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
As mentioned in the section titled "RETURNS, " only regular priced items are available for a full refund if all conditions are met and approved by inspection. Unfortunately, sale items or final sale items cannot be refunded.
At the time of purchase, if the item was marked as a gift and is shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you. If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased or the gift purchaser had the order shipped to themselves instead of sending it to the receiver, we would only refund the original buyer.
Before shipping the product back to Kids on Wheelz, contact email@example.com for individual instruction(s) regarding your product. Further shipping details will be provided after you have contacted us. Please note that customers will be held responsible for paying the return shipping for their products and these shipping costs are non-refundable.
The cost of shipping will be deducted from the original amount paid to purchase the product. In other words, if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your location, the shipping time, return time, exchange time and shipping may vary. Any product that is shipped to Kids On Wheelz with a value of over $75.00 is advised to have track-able shipping service or shipping insurance. Please note that Kids On Wheelz is not responsible for any items that may be lost, stolen, damaged or not received during shipping to any of our facilities.
- Build your own Ferrari remote controlled car kit - Officially licensed by Ferrari S.p.A., this 1:18 Ferrari FXX-K EVO rc car building kit by RASTAR will delight and entertain adults and children when home. With this diy kit, kids can create their own remote control car and race them together!
- Assembly made easy and simple - Construct it without glue or screws. With a detailed step-by-step guidance, kids can learn to assemble each part successfully by themselves. Unlike other hundreds or thousands of pieces, 92pcs is easier for a kid to start a DIY hobby, focus on it and have fun.
- Highly detailed - As an authentic replica of Ferrari Fxx-K Evo, the finished rc car features with detailed interior and exterior, including butterfly doors, opened hood, working headlights, independent spring suspension system and differential mechanism.
- Full functions - Forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; Remote range up to 49 feet, Speed 2.5mph, Frequency available in 2.4GHz, which allows multi-users to race several cars together at the same time without interference; Powered by batteries (NOT included), requires 3 x AA for the car and 2 x AA for the remote; Package includes 84pcs parts and 8pcs components, 1 x remote and 1 x user guide.
- Educational STEM learning toy - Spark your kid’s creativity; Rastar’s rc assembly model kit is here to make learning easy and funny; Develop children’s problem-solving skills, hand-eye coordination, and concentration training; Perfect activity for parent-child bonding; Spend quality time with your loved kids!