- Sleek Design - The boat’s streamlined hull and compact design provide impressive handling & the ability to run in relatively small bodies of water.
- Rc Boat with Display Stand - Used for displaying your electronic remote control boat &quicker drying not only protect the engine and shorten the next racing time.
- High-Speed Electronic Racing Boat - Speed of 15 MPH will stand out your RC boat while racing.
- Low Battery Alarm - Your RC boat’s controller will beep when the battery is about to be depleted.
- More Features - Self-Righting Hull, Auto-Corrects Yaw, Waterproof & Watercooled System, Poor Signal Alarm.
The Venom remote control boat is designed to stay upright if it ever flips, you can right your boat by Capsize Recovery Function and get a quick back to the racing game!
Navigation Rudder Design allows the R/C boat to correct the yaw automatically which makes an easy sailing.
Features a water-cooled, single-prop powerful motor for safety and reliable operation, plus a rugged ABS anti-tilt hull that makes precise waterproofness.
Poor Signal Alarm
The controller will sound alarmed while your racing boat is in weak signal status to protect the R/C boat from sailing out the max controllable distance.
- 1 x Venom High-Speed RC Boat
- 1 x 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1 x 3.7V*2 600mAh Li-Fe battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charging Cable
- 1 x Display Stand
- 1 x Spare Propeller
- 1 x User Manual
Please let the boat cool down for more than 20 minutes after use for another race.
If you need more power, allow your racing boat to dry enough before recharging, but do not charge or use it if anything wrapped or wedged against the motor or battery plug.
|DIMENSION (Length x Width x Height)||13.46 in x 3.5 in x 3.46 in|
|MAX SPEED||25 km/h|
|MAX SAILING DISTANCE||80 m|
|SAILING TIME|| 6 - 8 minutes
|MAX CHARGING TIME|| 80 minutes
|BOAT BATTERY||1 x 3.7V 600mAh Li-Fe battery|
4 x 1.5 V Alkaline batteries AA